Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

Preparing for Advent

I'm preparing for Sunday Group 2 and am grateful for the "Sadlier" recommendation. TY Blog.

Thinking about Advent, I wondered about the Children's Liturgy groups producing an Advent calendar - or maybe one for each group - to build up during Advent - one candle week 1, two week 2 etc. - each accompanied by a thought for each day of that week.  Or whatever ideas people have got.  Children could collect the calendar from the altar each week to take down to Children's Liturgy and bring it back with that week's additional candle and thoughts.  What do you think?

Janina
with fingers crossed that this will find its way onto the blog!

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea in theory but I think I may need more info about what exactly you mean. Or is it just me being a little dim ;)

    ReplyDelete